Thursday, June 19, 2014

Please God Help Us All - our new .org website


For a long time I was intending to reach a particular audience, many of whom weren't comfortable with the word "God." It happens to be my favorite word, but hey, if some people don't resonate with that word I can easily use something else - like the Highest Good, Source, Father, Allah, Creator, etc. To me, these are all names for the same thing, and, although I've used the Highest Good throughout most of my books, I am now using "God" more frequently because of an experience I had recently that unexpectedly changed me.

For those of you who don't know it, since last December I have been caregiving for one of my soul mates, namely Vicki Harding, who recently made her transition. Vic was as good a friend as I've ever had in this life and I was honored beyond measure to spend the last four months of her life with her.

The thing that affected me so deeply was a moment in my room late at night after Vicki had gone to sleep. I found myself having been stretched to my emotional limits, crying and praying, "Please God help Vicki." It was the only thing I could think of to do after watching her suffer for so long with nothing she did seeming to have any effect on the course of her illness.

To digress slightly, I must tell you that I've manifested just about everything I've ever wanted in my life. The Intention Process had always worked like a charm for me personally. I came to a point, however, when I'd manifested all my main desires, so my obvious next step was to go into service. If my Spirit was going to blossom, as I'd intended for a lifetime, I would need to set any remaining wants of my ego aside and go into service. That was about the time that Vicki called.

Now . . . back to that moment in my room. Immediately after my tears let up, a second thought came to me: Why stop there when there is so much suffering going on in our world? Why stop there when so many are going through what Vicki is going through? All I could think of was, "Please God Help Us All." 

So I turned to God, asking for help. After all, if we don't ask, we can't get an answer.

I prayed, "Please God Help Us All" and the next thing I heard from my inner guidance was, "Tony, as you look around your world today countless people are suffering with no apparent place to turn. The usual mainstream values and institutions offer little help nowadays. Indeed, with each day that passes more and more people are realizing that these establishments are the problem, not the solution. You've tried everything you know to do with no place to find relief coming from your consensus reality, status quo institutions. You must take a different path which will allow you to be of service to your fellow travelers in another way. Tony, you of all people can take what you've learned and build a website where people from all religions and all walks of life can band together in asking, "Please God Help Us All." It will make a difference, more than you know..."  

So last week, that's what I did. I created a simple website with a hit counter (so you can see how many other people have joined in our prayer intention) called PleaseGodHelpUsAll.org that is dedicated to relieving the suffering on this planet and bringing about a critical mass of people who know that if enough of us ask, "Please God Help Us All", God will answer.

It's clear that many of us are realizing that we made an agreement before we came into these bodies, that we would come together at a certain time in order to bring light and love onto this planet and to usher in a golden age. Some have forgotten and some just have a feeling, like an inkling of a long-lost dream, that there really is a reason for us to be here now. In either case, on one level or another, we are all experiencing a movement toward looking at life from the perspective of the soul and the soul group - a perspective of having made agreements and arrangements to come here and meet together with other souls and soul groups - and then join together - so that we can assist in raising the vibration of this planet. This is what is being remembered at this time; and it is this movement which will, in fact, bring the golden age into manifestation.

To join us in asking Please God Help Us All, you can click here to go to pleaseGodhelpusall.org.

Or, if you'd like to align with our prayer intention "Please God Help Us All" now, you can click on the picture of the open heart above and it will show you how many others have joined in this prayer so far.

Tony Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment